Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our visitors 1/16/08









Today we had two exciting visitors peek into our school room. A male & female moose. They came right up to the window & checked us out. Quite an experience.









Zachary was pretty scared, and I must admit I was ready to grab the kids & run upstairs if the male moose decided charge at the window. He watched us pretty closely, but then they slowly meandered away.



























4 comments:

SummShine said...

Awesome! That is great that one, you have a blog. Kate and I are no longer the only ones in the fam with one. Two, Moose. Did I tell you my story about almost running a moose over with my mountain bike this last summer up at big springs?
good to see your pics.
Dave

Tara said...

Wow! Daniel was impressed! Your moose make our little birds (backyard visitors) seem piddly!

OUR CRAZY FAMILY said...

I loved the Moose. My kids think it is so fun too. Lucky ducks!

Catherine said...

It was fun to see your blog. I love the gymnastics!