Friday, March 21, 2008

First Bath

Abby is doing well. She is such an alert, calm little baby. She loves to open her eyes and gaze at whoever is holding her. She has plenty of people who will hold her and love her. I am just amazed when I look at her, what a miracle life is.

Today is the first day I can honestly say that I feel like I am getting better. I actually slept somewhat soundly, and it felt great. Abby is a good sleeper as long as she is right next to me.
Today I felt motivated enough to give Abby a bath. We've only given her washcloth baths up to this point. Here are some pictures


All clean & beautiful!

3 comments:

Tara said...

What a cutie! She's perfect!

OUR CRAZY FAMILY said...

She is so cute. I can't tell who she looks like, but she looks so familiar like the family. Very precious.

Anonymous said...

Tasha,
She is so pretty. I love to see the pictures. I'm glad that you're feeling better. Life and responsibility after having a baby is so consuming. These beautiful children are worth every bit of it.