Friday, September 5, 2008

Rise and Shout

We attended the first BYU football game of the season this past weekend in Utah.
It was so enjoyable being there as a family!

True blue fans

Courtney and Mallory made these hair bows at my friend Jennifer's home.
She had found the cute paw print ribbon earlier, and she showed us how to make them.
She always makes the cutest things! She owns the website http://www.allthingsribbon.com/


It was really hot at the beginning of the game
Thank goodness for water!
However, they don't let you bring any food or drink into the stadium now
(even your own water bottles). So this means you have to purchase water.
Pretty good money maker since they charge $2.50 per bottle! Sheesh!

Down on the field after the game. Notice the dreamy look in Jace's eyes?

Jace practicing. (He said only 7 more years until he'll be playing on this field)

I sure do love this cute bunch of Cougar fans!

5 comments:

The Lamoreaux Family said...

That is the cutest picture (of Abby) ever!!!! Go Cougars!!!

Ahren said...

Oh my goodness, you are all so super cute in your Y shirts. Looks like fun!

Tara said...

Rise and shout! What a fun family trip.

Ben and Teri said...

How fun and cute is that?! I love it. What fun for your family.

Unknown said...

I love your blog! It is amazing how time flies. I havent seen your family in a very long time. Ailysa looks so old!