Sunday, November 16, 2008

Courtney's Birthday

Courtney turned 10 on October 28th.
I let her have a friend party this year. She invited 12 girls!
It was "crazy hair day" at the local elementary school, so that is why the two friends
in front have green hair, and crazy hair do's. The rest of the girls all do home school.

We let them do a Thanksgiving tole painting project, then they opened presents,
had cake & ice cream, and played our kids' favorite game, "Capture the Flag."

We love you Courtney!

3 comments:

Brittany H said...

Tasha, I am so encouraged when I read your blog. I can't believe that Courtney knows so many homeschool kids! Will you teach me all the tricks to making it work so well?
~Brittany

Tasha L. said...

Brittany,
I'd love to share! I do need your e-mail address, though. Please e-mail me at btlfamily@gmail.com
How are you and your hubby & cute baby doing?
Tasha

Ben and Teri said...

Happy birthday Courtney. Looks like you had a fantastic birthday.