"...to commit oneself to home and family is to do a wondrous thing. It is a high adventure."
--Neal A. Maxwell
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Like Father, Like Son
Just like Bob, these boys can sleep just about anywhere. We were up too late one night, and found both Zach & Andrew asleep on the stairs. I guess they just couldn't face going up two flights of stairs to their beds. Don't they look comfortable?
that is adorable. Alexa used to aleep anywhere when she was little. When it was time for bed she just plopped down where ever she was and went to sleep.
5 comments:
Awwww...
WHat cute little guys. I love how they are always together. What great friends.
Oh so cute. I love how Andrews holding onto Zach's hand.
that is adorable. Alexa used to aleep anywhere when she was little. When it was time for bed she just plopped down where ever she was and went to sleep.
That is so cute. How fun to have your best friend as your brother.
Post a Comment