Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Day of Rest

How do you spend your time when:
Bob's long hard internship is over,
He's finally able to get more than three hours of sleep each night (a first for the last 2 weeks!)
His first difficult trimester of seminary is over, and Christmas break is almost here?
and...
Tasha just survived and recovered from a kidney infection?
and...
Our ward was just split, so neither of us currently have church callings or home teaching or visiting teaching assignments?
and...
It's cold and snowy outside, and nice and warm by the fireplace?

Well... you get really ambitious and spend Sunday afternoon like this:


(Jace snapped this picture of us)
We might be feeling lazy, but it sure sometimes feels good to just crash!

6 comments:

The Lamoreaux Family said...

Well done!!!

Tasha L. said...

Gum & Kristi,
For a moment, I thought your comment (from The Lamoreaux Family) was from Bob. I wondered why he was congratulating himself on taking a long Sunday nap!
Tasha

Tara said...

I hope you have many more days like this. You deserve it.

Ahren said...

I love it! I hope you get a lot of quiet, relaxing family time now.

Ben and Teri said...

Good for you!! That looks wonderful.

Elder & Sister Lamoreaux said...

That looks good to us. Sometimes you just earn the right to crash.
Do it again.
Tell Jace thanks for the picture.

Mom & Dad