"...to commit oneself to home and family is to do a wondrous thing. It is a high adventure." --Neal A. Maxwell
Friday, May 6, 2011
More sleep walking
So, last night we heard Andrew in the hallway trying to find his way to the bathroom. Oh, my deep sleepers - they make our life so entertaining. Bob leaped out of bed to go help him. When he opened the door, there was Andrew, using what he must have thought was a toilet...which was really a plastic tote that we keep clean laundry in. That's what I get for setting it in the hallway I guess. Sigh. We were both laughing so hard. Bob reminded him to flush (our favorite mean joke for our sleepwalkers), so he tried flushing by grabbing all over on the wall, looked up at Bob in a confused way, walked over and gave Bob a hug, said "love you", and went back to bed. Luckily there were only about 10 pieces of laundry in that tote. It could have been worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA HA HA! I was laughing pretty hard! reminds me of when we were little, I woke up while sitting in the laundry basket full of sock before =) Love you and your family!
Love CHay
Post a Comment