Last Saturday Bob started the day out by coaching Spencer's sixth grade football team. They lost - 46 to 0. Argh.
Then he went to the four-plex he has been renovating. He worked on a few last repairs required from an inspection, and turned the water on to the units. We were so excited to finish this four plex and get it rented! After a minute, he realized that something was wrong. Both upstairs units had burst water pipes, that were flooding into both downstairs units. So, instead of renting the apartments this week, he is cutting holes in newly painted walls and ceilings, replacing pipes, repairing leaks, and finding new leaks. Double argh.
After cleaning up the flood mess, he decided to do something fun - watch the BYU-Utah game with our kids. BYU lost, even with several miraculous chances. Argh. Argh. Argh.
And last night, our tenants in the tri-plex in Idaho Falls called to say that there was water flooding down the walls from an upstairs unit into their apartment....
5 comments:
Tasha told me I should make sure to keep the same smile on that Spud is wearing in this picture. Truth is that I looked more like Andrews face in the family picture at the top of our blog.
Bob
Ah ha ha!
Well Bob, right now when I try smiling I look more like Zach's face in the family picture at the top of our blog. Surely the smile will feel more natural someday?
It looks like Bob could use some serious photo shoping for his smile. One of these day's Tasha' will be natural again. Hang in there both of you. Love ya tonz, Mom & Dad
Holy Moly you guys!!! I don't even know what to say. We will definitely keep praying for you over and over again! We sure love you guys!!
It seems your family has packed a lifetime of trials into one year! Hopefully you're set for life now!
Post a Comment