Really, I've just never been so busy and lately just so overwhelmed with life! I'm cutting a lot out of our schedule for the upcoming year so I can manage it a little better. But it has been a fun whirlwind for a while.
Summer...
Mallory and Zachary were part of the "Hope of America" choir for the local Celebration of Liberty
We had a super fun family reunion with the Hahn family
It was so fun having the cousins all together! Being spread between Massachusetts & Washington State is no fun. We wish we all lived closer.
![]() |
| The four siblings |
We hiked to Timpanogos cave. It was a long hot hike - over 100 degrees until we got inside the cave where it was a nice 45 degrees. I wish I had a picture of Tara - she hiked holding a baby strapped to the front of her, and her five year old son riding piggy back. She is the bionic woman.
Also- not to forget my parents and aunt Christie who also hiked all the way. Amazing!
We swam a lot in Grandma & Grandpa's neighborhood pool
We also had fireworks, delicious homemade food by my Mom (including about 5 types of homemade health food cookies & homemade ice cream), and lots of laughs and great memories.
What else?
Scout camp, High Adventure, and Cub Scout day camp (no pictures of those). Jace went to Eastern Oregon University for a football camp, we went to swim camp (I do have pictures of that, I'll post them next), Bob went to Washington and Texas for business trips....lots more pictures to come.
Mallory had Activity Days day camp
Aliysa studied all summer and got straight A's. Right now she's in the middle of Fall semester online, and looking forward to her on campus Winter/Spring track. I'm so proud of the hard work she's put in.

I am trying to find out how to get pictures from Bob's family reunion. We rented a campsite and had a blast.


















2 comments:
Yay!!! A blog update! We love reading about the amazing things you do and seeing your fun/cute pictures.
I thought I should introduce myself since you don't know my and I just started following your blog! I found your blog when I was looking something up about large families and came across your post about why you have so many children. I loved it! And so far, I love every other idea you have, and I want to have a home just like yours. So thanks for blogging :).
Post a Comment