Sunday, November 30, 2008

Spencer is 8!

Spencer turned 8 this last week! He will be starting cub scouts on Wednesday, and getting baptized this Saturday! I'll post his birthday pictures later, but I wanted to at least post something today. We love you Spencer!

4 comments:

The Huber Family said...

Happybirthday Spencer! That is so cool that you are getting babtized the Saturday after YOu turn 8. I had to wait atleast a month.

Megan

Ahren said...

Spencer looks so grown up! What a handsome boy. That's so neat to start cub scouts. I really liked it when I could be involved with cub scouts. Congratulations on getting baptized. That is such an important decision. My girls all wish you happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Elliott can not wait to turn 8. All the cool stuff happens then, baptism, cub scouts, and I cant remember the other thing he is excited about. Anyhow, its a great year!

Ben and Teri said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I wish we could be there for your baptism.