Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wow! When did that get here?

Yesterday, Abby was chattering away, trying to be a part of every conversation.
We were talking about her being a big girl. "No" (she insists) "I'm a little girl..."

Then she just started saying whatever came to mind.

Here is part of what she said:

"There is a big...big... (trying to decide what to say next)

(looking around the room until her eyes rest on my pregnant tummy. Her eyes open widely as though she is surprised.)

...tummy...

in this family!"

Yes, there is a HUGE tummy in this family. Only 9 weeks left!

6 comments:

Jones Sisters said...

Tasha,
That is SO CUTE! I'm excited to see this new little person.
Take care,
Becky

Ahren said...

Oh my goodness! 9 weeks is all! That went by really fast! (at least for us) We're excited to see if it's a boy or girl.

Tara said...

Hooray for the final countdown. We hope everything goes perfectly. I love big tummies.

Dan and Anne said...

O.K. that is totally awesome. I can not believe that you only have 9 weeks left.

Ben and Teri said...

That is so cute! I loved seeing you guys last weekend and hopefully we'll be able to see the new little one before it gets too big.

Elder & Sister Lamoreaux said...

What? No picutre of that big, big tummy in your family? That really is cute. We are waiting for a picutre after. Thanks, Love Ya, Mom & Dad