Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Misc. Family Times

Bob and Aliysa studying together - Bob has her help with his studies from his "Doctrines of the Gospel" class.

Bob teaching Zachary, Andrew, and Mallory how to polish & shine shoes.

Aliysa curled Abby's hair. I love those blonde locks!

I think she knows she's cute. Probably because we tell her she is about 1 million times a day.

We read scriptures on our bed at 6:15 each morning. Some mornings, it's hard to stay awake after reading and praying.




3 comments:

shannon said...

what a fun family! i love abby's curls - so cute! i also love the shoe shine instruction and the scripture snuggle. so funny!

Dan and Anne said...

At least this picture is after scriptures. This is pretty much how I looked the whole time we were having scripture study. They are so cute.

Tara said...

I've been without a computer for a while and missed so many of the happenings. What a little treasure to stumble upon all these cute new posts. Happy Birthday Abby and Andrew. You guys are such a great family.