
Well, we are here at Mtn. View Hospital. We'll have a baby here soon! After two nights of being awakened all night with contractions, and having painful contractions off and on all day, I finally went into labor last night (Saturday). I knew in the evening that this was real labor, so we got the house straightened up, and laundry done, and got everyone to bed. As soon as I settled down into bed, I started having long and hard contractions, although they never got close together. I know I should be used to this routine by now, but I always keep thinking that someday I'll have a labor that progresses.
In the morning, things started slowing down, and we decided it was time to head to the hospital to get things going before I get too exhausted.
I have the most wonderful hubby who always seems to know what I need in labor, and we both decided that some pitocin and an epidural were in order this time. I was only dilated to a 4 when we got here.
If this seems oddly written, well, hello, it's because I'm in labor. :)
I'm going to take a nap.
We'll update soon with pictures of the new little one!
1 comment:
I am so excited for you guys. And I just want to go on the record as letting you know that for the 9th child in the family and born on June 20th, if it's a girl then Terisa is the perfect name. :) Good luck today. Love you!!
Post a Comment