I love this little girl dearly. It is amazing how such a little person can add so much to your life. Taycie is the sweetest and best baby anyone could ask for. I love her big blue eyes, I love how she smiles at me when she wakes up, I love how she pops her thumb in her mouth and cuddles up to me. I love how she just studies everyone and everything.
We are realizing that she has a very determined little personality. She wants to see everything that is going on. Sometimes when she is nursing, you can tell that she wants to know what is going on behind her, and when she can't stand it any longer, she'll stop nursing just to turn around and watch her siblings.
She scootches all over the place now, not a real crawl, but kind of a fast army crawl with lots of flops. Aliysa kindly vacuums the family room at least 3 times a day so that Taycie won't choke on anything. In December, Abby fed Taycie an almond. She actually swallowed it when we weren't watching. Abby told us matter-of-factly: "she was choking on it, and then she swallowed it!" I'm glad she must have guardian angels watching over her. It scares me to think of all the dangers for a baby. Just last week she crawled over to the fireplace, and burned her head. I felt so bad! We're trying to figure out some sort of a barricade to put around the fireplace now.
This week Taycie got her first tooth. She has been quite good about it, not fussy at all.
Little Taycie, thank you so much for coming to our family. I wish I could explain how much I love you and how much you have added to our family already, but it is impossible to put into words. I adore you, little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment