We were able to go to temple square before Christmas. Oh how I love that place. Bob and I spent a lot of time there when we were dating, because I lived right up the road from there. We were married in the Salt Lake temple. When I am there, I love to look at the temple and just soak in the feeling there.
 |
| We went with Nan & Hector's family, Christian & Tara's family, and Grandma & Grandpa H. |
 |
| Tyler, Zach, & Andrew. |
 |
| Grandma took it upon herself to follow Andrew and not let him out of her sight. It was a big job. Andrew loved this tree with orange lights. Orange is his favorite color! |
 |
| Lissy lou |
 |
| Brandon & Jace |
 |
| Lamoreaux cousins standing by the bell from the pioneer era. It was stolen by mobs and hung in another church. Our ancestors, the Lamoreaux brothers, went and got the stolen bell back. They had to hide it in a swamp, and then tote it across the plains. It used to have a plaque telling the story of it, but now it has been re-named the Relief Society commemorative bell. |
 |
| We listened to the end of a choir concert |
 |
| Spud & Matt |
 |
| There was a bagpiper there. He had a Scottish accent, but we've heard that he's really from Idaho. |
 |
| Us and our littlest girls |
 |
| Taycie was as happy as can be when she could look at all the lights |
 |
| Katelyn |
 |
| Zach. He was getting a bit tired. |
 |
| Courtney, Katelyn, and Mallory |
No comments:
Post a Comment