Thursday, October 20, 2011

Apple Picking

We got to go pick honey crisp apples.  These are the most delicious apples ever, and we were able to buy them for only $5 a bushel.   What a deal!  We picked 5 bushels, and I think we've already eaten about half of them.  They are yummy.

Somehow I was lucky enough to be blessed with the most angelic baby in the world


 Yes, sometimes I let my children dress like this.

 But I take no responsibility for them doing weird things like this

Or for when he decides to wear pink sunglasses.

5 comments:

Elder & Sister Lamoreaux said...

The apples look great and the kids look tremendous. Love the updates and y'all. Mom & Dad

SummShine said...

I love the honey crisp apples! They don't have them here and if they did they would not be that price. Love you guys.

Ahren said...

Yummy! Looks like a great outing!
Nice glasses Jace!

Jessica K. said...

That looks like so much fun! And your kids are getting so big.

Tara said...

It looks so warm there. I love apple picking.