Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas

I absolutely loved having Christmas on Sunday this year!  It was so nice to start the day off by going to church and focusing on the birth of Christ.  Then we came home, lined up, and headed in the family room to share presents.

 Taycie noticed the candy canes on the tree right away
 This is a funny picture of Aliysa, but she sadly pointed out that this is the only picture I took of her on Christmas morning.  Whoops.  Sorry Liss.


 Zach made homemade cards for everyone.  This was his for me. 


 Mallory showing her Christmas coloring book, reading book (The Middle Moffatt), and her knitting supplies.
 Oh, how I love Christmas day with our family.  No interruptions, fun times, reading books and lots of smiles and laughter. 

Bob cooked the Christmas turkey - it was delicious.  We enjoyed a yummy feast together.  I love the Christmas season so much.

1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Love all the fun pictures! You and Bob have truly established a house of prayer, fasting, faith, learning, order and love. I'm sure Heavenly Father is very pleased when he sees families who are trying to "follow in His ways."