Sunday, July 29, 2012

Knights and Princesses

 We got out the dress up tote the other day, and Mallory dressed everyone up and busily prepared a tea (juice) party for her younger siblings. 




Oh, how I wish I was an amazing photographer.  Oh well, at least the memories are captured.  

3 comments:

Gaylene and Emil said...

I like Zach's knight cowboy boots! Is Abby happy in the last picture?? Ah...such cute pictures and fun times! Reminds me when you were all little and having fun dressing up!

Dan and Anne said...

What a good sister to make sure that her younger siblings have such a fun time.

Tara said...

Everyone updated their blogs while I was out. It was so fun to read all of them and catch up. They are so fun. What a cute family. My favorite new post though has got to be the deer/garden. That was hilarious (the way you wrote it, not the damage the deer did). Your garden is beautiful though! Way to go!