Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Celebration dinner

We had a quick dinner last Wednesday to celebrate the news that my hcg level was negative, and that I was done with cancer.  We threw the meal together quickly as all the children arrived home from iFamily classes, and Bob got home from work.  Then Bob had a meeting, and I had a Relief Society conference.  Here are a few pictures that Aliysa snapped. 

Carrot juice - I drink 1-2 quarts a day

Tomato soup, carrot juice, salad, and Wild-caught Alaskan Salmon. 

The cancer-killing salad that I've eaten every day for the last 6 months.  I still love it and plan on eating it every day.

Me and Mr. Hot Stuff

Abby asleep on my bed that evening.  I love that little girl so much!

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Such happy news! Your dinner looks yummy! I would love to hear more about that cancer killing salad that you eat everyday:) Would you share the recipe with me?
melandboys@gmail.com
What a sweet family you have!