"...to commit oneself to home and family is to do a wondrous thing. It is a high adventure."
--Neal A. Maxwell
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Hail the conquering fisherman!
A little bit of water has been flowing in the river behind our home. Jace went down and saw some fish swimming in it. He caught them both with his bare hands! We cooked one and ate it, it was delish!
A whitefishMeasured like a true fisherman. (Doesn't 14 1/4 round up to 15?)
Wow! I'm impressed. I'll give him the extra 3/4 inch considering he caught it with his bare hands. I don't think i could catch one with my bare hands at a trout farm
1 comment:
Wow! I'm impressed. I'll give him the extra 3/4 inch considering he caught it with his bare hands. I don't think i could catch one with my bare hands at a trout farm
Post a Comment