I know people always say that about their children growing up, but it is becoming more & more true for us every day.
We had such nice discussions with Jace about the responsibilities and duties of the priesthood before he turned 12. He really has grown up and he takes these things very seriously.
Since his birthday was on a Sunday, he was able to be ordained a Deacon in the Aaronic priesthood after church. What a neat experience. He has been enjoying being able to pass the sacrament and going to Young Men activities.
I'm so thankful for our church that assists us in the awesome responsibility of raising righteous sons. I'm so grateful I'm able to be at home with Jace & my other children each day, having the gospel truths to answer all their questions.
2 comments:
I love the fact that in the first picture his shirt is glowing. It looks like he is going to be translated!! Way to go Jace!!
You look SO happy in that first picture Jace. You kindof look menacing.
Megan
Post a Comment