Monday, March 2, 2009

More Christmas pictures

Mallory opening her doll. She loves dolls and that is all she would ask for. When we reminded her that she already had five dolls, she replied, "but, I'm six...so I need six dolls." Her other dolls are baby dolls, so we got her one of these "Our Generation" dolls like Courtney has. We like to get similar toys for our children so they have fun playing together with them.

This is the gift Zach gave me. The top part is the wrapping & note, and the snowflake is what was inside. He was so, so excited to give me a present for Christmas. He went and made this himself, and Bob told me that he put his heart & soul into making this, and wrapping it for me. I love it.

Aliysa sculpts all sorts of character bears. She made this bear nativity set for me for Christmas.



Aliysa on Christmas - with her new BYU pajama bottoms, blanket, and a good book (wrinkle in time series.) She was in heaven (pajamas, reading, & being cuddly are all her favorite things!)

Abby tasting her first candy cane (FYI-it was organic, and with no artificial ingredients, and sweetened with evaporated cane juice. The lady at the health food store informed me that these were much less toxic than real candy canes. I think she may have just been trying to help me justify spending more on them :))

Spencer gave Bob a purple turtleneck sweater. Spencer had been joking about doing this for quite some time. Purple is Bob's favorite color, but of course, he doesn't buy purple clothes, and he never wears sweaters or turtlenecks. Spencer was pretty proud of this great joke. I'd post the picture of Bob actually wearing this, but Bob won't let me. He asked me to delete it.

2 comments:

The Lamoreaux Family said...

You have such an awesome family. I love Zac's heartfelt gift and Lissa's cozy Christmas day spot (what more can you ask for on Christmas day!).

The Huber Family said...

I love the bear nativity sculpture!
I got some of that clay for christmas but i can't make bears so i make elephants.I also sat in a cozy chair and read all day. I think the purple turtle neck is a great present.

Megan

P.S. Can you send me the picture of Bob in the sweater!?