During conference sessions on Saturday, we went to the lake. It is almost empty at this time of year (it slowly fills up in the spring as the ground water rises). We had fun exploring the lake bottom. It was a weird feeling to know that we are walking at the bottom of the lake that we'll be floating on top of in a few months.
It was really windy. Courtney & Mallory were holding out their jackets and letting the wind blow them down the hills.
We found some seagull footprints in the mud
Jace and Abby looking at the buoys. Jace is such a good big brother. He is great at taking the time to teach little ones.
Abby wanted to be held most of the time. I think she felt like she might get blown away any minute.
Zach lost this tooth this morning
This slide floats around the lake in the summer so people can slide down right into the lake.
Oh, so fun to play at a playground after a long winter!
It seems that some of our kids loved to be thrown in the air, and swing on swings when they were little. Some of our kids didn't like it at all. We found out today that Taycie loves to swing! Her little chuckles and squeals of delight were adorable!































3 comments:
Those pictures are fantastic! You captured the joy and adventure of the moments so well. I love those first days of spring that just breath life into everyone. I guess idaho is a little stronger in its spring "breath". I do remember the wind from ID.
Thanks Ahren!
I have to give Bob the credit for the pictures. He took most of them with his camera that I bought for "him" for his graduation. He laughed about that gift because he knows that the camera will mostly be used by me. He told me he was going to buy me a gun for a gift sometime. :)
Tasha
We did the same thing in our neck of the woods. I love all the pictures. I love your family. You guys are so great. If only we lived close enough to explore the lake bed with you.
Post a Comment