Thursday, April 21, 2011

Modesty

So, I recently had a "modesty fashion show" for the young women in our ward.  It turned out to be a nice evening.  We made a runway with Christmas lights, and had LDS music playing.

Before the fashion show, we passed out a "modesty survey" to the young men in our ward.  I've created a blog to show those answers (pictures of the fashion show will also be posted when I get them from the young woman who took pictures that evening).

My Modesty Blog

If any of you would like to share this blog with your daughters or the young women in your ward, please feel free to.  I love the Jenny Phillips songs that I put on the blog.

1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Tasha, you are such an awesome person! You are setting a wonderful example for young people to follow. I always feel like I am privileged to be in the presence of a great soul when I am with you. That was fun to see the cute pictures of people we know and love on your blog.