Delicious Food
The opportunity to be uplifted, inspired, and taught by prophets, apostles, and other amazing church leaders. I love conference time.
These little cuties are all bathed, smelling like pretty lotion, waiting for Dad and Jace to get home from the priesthood session so we can enjoy some treats together.
Ice cream and homemade whole wheat chocolate almond biscotti. Yum!
This really is one of my very favorite weekends of the year.
I'm so grateful to belong to this church.


















2 comments:
WOW! The house looks fantastic, the lake looks so fun and yes conference was wonderful. You would dare show a picture of those yummy looking chocolate things without a recipe? Thanks for all the fun and darling pictures of your family. We love y'all, Mom & Dad
Tasha, I LOVE your blog. I read every single quote that you have posted on the side. They are SO GOOD!!! It is so fun to see a glimpse into your life. Cory and I always admired you, Bob, Dan, and Anne. You are all such incredible people with such a great love for the gospel and for family. It is so admirable to hear about people like you who homeschool nine beautiful children. Wow. That alone says so much about you!! I am so excited to follow your blog because I already know that I have A LOT to learn from you!!
Post a Comment