Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Light Princess

 As part of her Advanced Acting class, Aliysa was recently in the production "The Light Princess".  It is a fairy tale by George MacDonald, adapted for the stage by Heather Fahnestock. 
 The acting was excellent, the costumes were amazing, and the whole experience was wonderful!



Heather Fahnestock (middle) was the director, and Carrie Francia and Shelby Smith were the assistant directors.  Each of these wonderful ladies has an amazing ability to bring out the best in these young actors.  Jace is working with them in his Shakespeare class now, we're looking forward to his performance of "A Midsummer Night's Dream"!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love all the updates! i wish we had something like ifamily here...do you think you could send me information on its structure and how it works? that would be fantastic nuttbutts (at) yahooo (.) com. if you get a chance :)

Gaylene and Emil said...

Aliysa did a fantastic job! Jace helped behind the scenes and Tasha did the program--glad I could be there to watch--it was done very well!

shannon said...

It was fun to read all your recent posts. I love seeing what your family is up to.

Tara said...

You found your camera cord!!!! I haven't checked blogs in a while. It was so fun to see all your posts. I love the one about your daughters. I also love the edible aquifer. I am going to use that for sure.

Elder & Sister Lamoreaux said...

Thank you for all the updates and pictures. They are so fun, informative and delightful. It is so fun to see all that is going on in your family. The only challenge I saw in all this is no picture of Tasha. Keep them coming. Love, Mom & Dad

Dan and Anne said...

I really enjoyed reading all of your updates. We really enjoyed watching Aliysa's play. She did a wonderful job. You all sound very busy, but very happy.