Friday, August 10, 2012

Splish Splash

Courtney had to go to the dentist...to finish up two root canals and a crown.  Sigh...this is the year for medical expenses for us.  

While we were in Rexburg, we decided to cool off a little



 We went to the splash park. 

I love these pictures, they perfectly capture Taycie's love of life.  She is always jumping with joy and laughing with all her might.



We also decided to ride on the carousel while we were there, because Abby reminded me that she "has never been on a carousel!" When I went to put her up on this horse, her whole body went limp, and she looked terrified.  I flopped her up on the horse and reminded her to look at me and smile and wave so I could take a picture.  It was so funny each time she came around.  She had a death grip on the pole, and a look of complete fear, but she would put on a little smile for me each time around.  She never waved. If you look closely you can see that even her feet are tightly wrapped around the horse. 

Her brothers, on the other hand, were showing me how they could ride with no hands, and I was just hoping they wouldn't try standing up or something like that.




1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Tasha, we feel like you will be fine also You are always in our thoughts and prayers.
One bonus with you not feeling great is that we get to see lots of blog posts!!
The splash park pictures, football pictures, etc. are all so fun! Sorry to see Bob feeling so poorly, hope he gets better soon. Some birthday present, huh?

GET WELL SOON...BOTH OF YOU!!

love ya,
Mom