![]() |
| Dr. Christopher Jolles |
- My CT scan was clear. He looked over the results and said "this is very good news". This means the cancer has not spread from the uterus, as he had expected it would have.
- My hcg levels went down again - to 8,000ish. Through natural therapies, and lots of prayers and fasting, we have gotten it to go from 18,000 to 8,000 in 10 days. This gives us a lot of hope.
- The fact that I had a miscarriage in January is a good sign, statistics show that the tumor will be less resistant to treatment than if it had occurred after a normal pregnancy.
I was feeling so drained, tired, and emotional that I didn't ask any questions.
Bob knew the question I was dying to ask, so he commented on the fact that we've been able to have the hcg levels decrease two weeks in a row, and asked how long we could try natural therapies to get the hcg levels to zero. Dr. Jolles said he would be all right with two weeks (not his first recommendation, but it would not pose a big risk). Then he looked me in the eyes and said very seriously, "but don't let it go for three weeks."
This is the fastest growing type of cancer of any. It is also the most easily affected by treatment.
![]() |
| Carrot juice |
We know that the prayers of friends and family has helped so much. We feel the strength of your prayers. Thank you, everyone!


4 comments:
Tasha,
That is wonderful news! Down 1,000 a day on average? Sounds like everything you are doing is working! Praying you can get it to 0 in 2 weeks!
We will definitely continue praying for you! I hope the HCG levels are at zero by your next appointment. Love you guys!!!
Yeah!!!!!! So, so happy for you!!!!!! Sounds like you are on the right path.
I did not know about all of this Tasha! We will be fasting for you on Sunday.
Your HCG levels are AMAZING. We just watched the Dr. Gerson method videos on Amazon and are convinced of the power of juicing.
Blessings!
Post a Comment