Yes, we had the kids bundle up, and we all went to a local elementary school and had a blast swinging and playing on the playground. How often do we do something like this, especially on a night when it's cold and the ground is covered with snow? Not nearly often enough, I've decided (especially after hearing Bob laugh out loud like a kid as he was swinging.)
"...to commit oneself to home and family is to do a wondrous thing. It is a high adventure." --Neal A. Maxwell
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
16 years
Last night for family home evening, we celebrated the 16th anniversary of the day that Bob asked me to marry him (Feb 28th). When he asked me, it was at a playground in Salt Lake City where we had stopped to swing on some swings after walking around Temple Square. On that day, I sure didn't envision that 16 years later, I'd be swinging again, this time with a group like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this post. Congratulations,
"perfectly wonderful person as Bob"?
Wow. There's a line for ya.
Is it any wonder she's got me wrapped around her finger?
Post a Comment