Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nerf Wars

Aliysa and Jace had a bunch of friends over Saturday evening for a party. They started off with snacks, a few games, threw some darts, and then when everyone was finally here, they had a huge Nerf gun war (see videos below). They all had fun shooting each other, and to keep it moving and the guns getting rotated, they had the rule that each time someone gets shot 3 times, they had to pass their gun off and stand by the back door waiting until someone else has to pass for someone else (No one waits very long.)







After that they enjoyed ice cream, basketball, and everyone headed home. I'm so grateful for the great friends that our kids have - they are absolutely wonderful people!


And I'm thankful for the fun husband I have - he joined right in of course, and had as much fun as any of the teenagers. (He's the best type of chaperone for a teen party).


1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

How many couples look as young as they did sixteen years ago? You guys really do--and to think that you will soon have nine children! Amazing! The Nerf Wars look so fun! Wish I could have been there! By the way, Aliysa, your hair is darling!