Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Father's Day

 Bob enjoying his father's day gifts
 When I told Abby that Father's Day was coming up, she got so excited and said "I should buy him a boy DOLL!"  After thinking about it for a few minutes she muttered "I think they only have girl dolls."  I told her that there are boy dolls at the store, and then she was all excited again.  "I will buy him one for his present!!!"  So we shopped and found this cute little BOY doll.  She told Bob lots of times before the day:  "On Father's Day I will give you a BOY DOLL!" 

I guess she hoped that would make him giddy with anticipation. 
 Bob also got four "Dad's" rootbeer bottles from each of our kids in primary.


 The kids were glad that dad likes to share his rootbeer


 Courtney decorated a "tie" cake for Bob at a Young Women's activity.
 And we spent the evening entertaining Bob with hilarious antics.  We were all in stitches.
Bob is the best dad and most wonderful husband on earth and we are all so grateful to have him in our lives!

1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Tasha,

Love the "boy doll" ! Sounds like Abby. All the other pictures are great too-that's funny that Bob got 4 rootbeers...having lots of children has its perks!

Mom