I've started feeling good enough to exercise, so we've started going on daily walks again. It is one of my very favorite things to go walking with my family.
We usually stop at a bridge near our home and let the kids explore for a while.
Taycie loves to throw rocks and leaves in the "wivow"
This day, when we walked down the bank, Taycie walked right to the edge. I was walking down the bank right behind her, and she slipped into the river. She was floating like a little jellyfish, face down, right in front of Zach. He looked at her in a surprised way, then looked up at me, just as Abby started yelling "Taycie fell in!" and I shouted "grab her!" to Zach as I quickly got to the edge and snatched her out. She was not a happy camper at first, but she quickly calmed down. She still loves to walk down this bank to throw rocks in, but she doesn't get quite as close to the edge now.





No comments:
Post a Comment