Our day today...
Jace went to seminary (we were up when he got home today, yeay!)
Aliysa went to a young writer's conference at BYU-Idaho. She got a parking ticket while there.
I went to my blood test.
Breakfast - simple muesli (oats, raisins, and milk)
Morning Chores
School
Bob working on his computer woes - it turned out his hard drive was completely ruined. So, he has lost a lot of information. Reminder - do your regular computer backups! We did one on my computer yesterday. It took forever, but I'm so glad it's done. I feel so bad for Bob.
Abby made a fort during school. This is one of those times I love being together for school. She proudly showed her fort to Spencer, and said "would you like to come inside?" He was so sweet with her.
Lunch - steamed potatoes, carrots, cabbage, broccoli, & onions with butter, salt & pepper.
Another break from school - the first snowfall! Which started as rain, then turned to snow, then hail, then into a football game in the wet snow.
![]() |
| Taycie was so excited for the snow! I think she looks a lot like Abby in this picture. |
This is how Buddy feels about the wet, cold weather.
He's not one of those dogs who has learned to dance in the rain, he is just waiting for the storm to pass.
Courtney, Spencer, and Mallory had Violin & Cello lessons
Taycie took her nap in the car today -
We took dinner to our friends who we forgot yesterday - Italian scrambled eggs, garlic toast, berry milkshake & pumpkin raisin cookies.
I waited ALL day to hear the results of the blood test...I called twice, the second time just as they were closing. The nurse said she wasn't allowed to tell me the result, but she kindly went and tracked down a P.A. who could sign it off, then she told me...
====250.8====
(Last week was 504.1, so we cut it by half this week. And, this was actually only 6 days because I went on Wednesday last week. I'm so happy.)
I've been juice fasting from Saturday night until this afternoon, because I was feeling so many food cravings, etc. Just doing fresh juices for a couple of days was a good thing.
Now Bob, Aliysa, Jace, and Courtney are gone to a combined YM/YW - Gathering donations for Primary Children's Hospital.
I stayed home because my little ones needed me. We're getting ready for bed...




















2 comments:
Tasha, I am so excited for you!! I also loved seeing all your pictures and reading your last few updates. You are such a wonderful family and every time I read your blog I am inspired to be a better mom. Love you guys!!!
That.is.so.cool!!!!
Post a Comment