Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm turning orange...

 I'm actually turning orange from all the carrot juice I've been drinking.  It's kind of funny.  I probably look like I've been fake tanning, but it is just from all that juice.  I drink 1-2 quarts a day.  2 quarts is my goal, but usually I drink about 1 1/2.  Comparing my skin to others kind of makes them look pale.  After noticing this, Bob started drinking more carrot juice too. 

My palms and feet are where the color is the most noticeable
I remember when my brother had a friend in college who tried to turn himself orange in a couple of weeks by eating nothing but carrots.  He had a website and everything.  As I recall, it didn't work very well for him.  Maybe he didn't stick with it long enough.  


Funny thing, it doesn't worry me at all, I kind of like the healthy glow from the orange color.  So, hopefully these pictures don't worry anyone.  The color will fade as soon as I decrease my carrot juice intake.

No comments: