I forgot to mention two other things I've been doing to improve my health:
Skin brushing. Of course there's not a lot of scientific information, but the theoretic benefits of skin brushing are: Lymphatic benefit, Increased circulation, Detoxifying, and general skin health. I noticed an immediate change when I began skin brushing. It really helped tighten my skin. Usually it is recommended that you do it before showering or bathing, but I don't like the idea of dirty skin cells in my brush, so I do it after my bath.
Here's a video about how to do it correctly.
T-Tapp also has a dvd about skin tightening
Detoxifying baths. I trade off between putting Epsom salts and baking soda into my baths, and soaking in it. Both help detoxify.
Here's a web page that explains this type of cancer - I know a lot of people have been confused about what type of cancer this is, and what the risks are. The treatment plan in this article appears to be a bit outdated, but it is still a good explanation of the whole thing.
Here's the latest warning from my doctor:
"Do not fail to continue titers until zero. The problems usually occur at low titers."
I replied: "Thank you for the warning. I plan to keep going each week until it is
at zero, then for three more weeks at zero, then each month for a year,
then once a year after that per your recommendations. Thank you."
And he replied: "perfect".
Last week I was so tired of all this, and I think I was getting a little lackadaisical about it. I wondered how much effect everything that I've been doing really has had on the cancer, etc. I ran out of a few supplements, and got a little lazy about taking some of the others. Then, I had some abdominal pain, chills, and aches all over. It really worried me, and I did some reading about typical hcg levels and this condition.
"...Choriocarcinoma
can be anywhere in the body and is a very aggressive cancer. It metastasizes widely and early. It is very invasive and
destroys the tissue. It bleeds profusely. If it is in the brain then signs of a stroke or seizure may occur; if in the lung
then the patient may cough up blood; if in the uterus then irregular bleeding." (From the web page linked above)
The more I read and thought, it really sunk in how dangerous this is, and how diligent I still need to be. I'm back on all my supplements, committed to getting to bed earlier and exercising daily, drinking my carrot juice, and never, ever eating even a bite of food that isn't allowed. It is hard. But it has already been so worth it! I just need to stay focused each and every day.
I decided to simply plan on 12 more weeks of doing everything perfectly - supplements, exercise, sleep, diet. I'm not going to sit and hope so constantly for it to go to zero before that. I'm going to be diligent! I'm still worried about how I've been feeling, but I fasted again today and am praying that this week's hcg will still drop. Maybe I've just had a stomach ache? (Hope, hope).

2 comments:
Keep it up. You are amazing.
We'll be praying even harder this week!!! We're behind you 100%!
Post a Comment