"...to commit oneself to home and family is to do a wondrous thing. It is a high adventure." --Neal A. Maxwell
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
A New Favorite Book
I recently purchased "Large Family Logistics" on a great sale price from Vision Forum. I highly recommend this book for all families, large or small. It is full of practical tips to help your home run well. It has improved so many things around here! I had it on my wish list for a long time, but when I saw that it was only $8 (instead of $19 on Amazon), I bought it quickly. I'm so glad that I did! (I just checked and found out that Amazon actually has the paperback copy for $13, so it isn't the greatest sale I've ever seen. I'm still glad the "sale" price lured me in.)
Anyway, Vision Forum's "New Year's" sale ends in a couple of days.
http://www.visionforum.com/browse/product/large-family-logistics-the-art-science-of-managing/default.aspx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment