Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweetest Baby

 Our sweet one year old,
We can't believe it has already been a year since you were born!  What a joy you are in our family.  We never thought that we would have nine children, but we can't imagine life without you.  We are so grateful that we get to be your parents. 

You had a wonderful first birthday.  We played outside...
 You loved showing off your new skill of standing up



 Even your hands and toes are precious

 We got some brand new chicks in the mail on your birthday.  You watched them constantly - all day and into the evening.



 What was your first birthday wish?

Ours is that we get to be your parents forever.
We love you!
Mom & Dad

3 comments:

Jessica K. said...

Tasha
I am loving all your update. It looks like you all have been having so much fun and keeping busy. We miss you all.
Love
Jess

Gaylene and Emil said...

Tasha,

Such cute pictures! I can't believe she is already a year old. I think you get the blogger award for this month--good job!

Mom

Tara said...

I love all your posts. I don't even know where to start commenting...Happy Birthday little Taycie!