Monday, September 5, 2011

Tis the season...

In August, we did football... and more football... and more football.

Jace had two-a-day practices (two hours in the morning, two hours in the evening), Spencer had football almost every day, and Bob is coaching Spencer's team. 
 

 I love watching this little guy play.

 I think 5th grade "grid kid" teams are just simply adorable.
(And the head coach is hot, even when he's thinking about football.)

 Jace and his friends have helped with a lot of Spencer's practices.  They like helping to coach.

 Here are some loyal fans, and future players?

 Spencer is ready to go.  

 He plays fullback.  There he is, with the ball.  (#11, with the blue sleeves sticking out.  If you're really a BYU fan, you have to wear blue somehow, I guess?)

 And again.

 We were sweltering in the sun.  Hard to think that in a few weeks we'll be bundled up at every game.  I'm going to order mild weather for the rest of the season, I think. 

 I think he's sweltering, too.

Here he is, at the bottom of a pile. 

More football pictures coming...

1 comment:

Ahren said...

That is such a cute post! Good luck to both your football players this year!