"...to commit oneself to home and family is to do a wondrous thing. It is a high adventure." --Neal A. Maxwell
Tasha, Thank you for all of your inspiring posts. I appreciate that you are always sharing uplifting quotes and blogs about the happiness that comes from truly living the gospel and striving to follow the counsel of our prophet.
Beautiful! You should do an ebook with all the poems/quotes you have had over the years and I'll bet people would gladly pay for it. I know I would!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Tasha,
Thank you for all of your inspiring posts. I appreciate that you are always sharing uplifting quotes and blogs about the happiness that comes from truly living the gospel and striving to follow the counsel of our prophet.
Beautiful! You should do an ebook with all the poems/quotes you have had over the years and I'll bet people would gladly pay for it. I know I would!
Post a Comment