Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Angels

We are amazed, humbled, grateful.  It is impossible to put into words.  While we enjoyed dinner and family home evening with our friends, the Simmons', last night, Christmas angels visited us.

The children danced in excitement while Bob and I were shocked almost speechless.  We both feel that there are many people who are in much more need than us, and feel almost embarrassed to be the recipients of so much.  

All that we were given will be...treasured.   What we treasure the most is the love.  How many people must have joined together to make this happen!  What amazing service!  Bob and I talked last night and evaluated how much more we need to serve and show love to those around us.  I was touched as I saw my little ones excitement, and then the greater understanding of my teens who were in tears about these gifts.  Our home is filled with a deep and rich gratitude.   

I am thankful that my family is surrounded by so many loving, kind, devoted friends.  It is a gift every day.  I hope we can show the same support and love to those around us.

Thank you, whoever you are, Christmas angels.  You have deeply touched our family's hearts. 

No comments: