Thursday, December 27, 2012

This week's hcg result

This week's hcg level dropped slightly - 30.5.  I am praying for wisdom to know what would be best to do to finish this up and heal completely.  There are so many options, and so many friends and family have offered services, supplements, etc.  I know that I don't have the time or energy to do them all, so I am trying to feel what would be best at this point.  I have been promised in a blessing that I will be healed completely.  I have faith in that, so I just need to know what the best "works" would be now.
Bob and the children have been helping so much with juicing, making salads, etc.  It is so sweet.  My heart is overflowing with gratitude for all the love we've been shown this season.  Sometime I'll have time to write about it more. 

No comments: