"...to commit oneself to home and family is to do a wondrous thing. It is a high adventure." --Neal A. Maxwell
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Not what I was hoping for...
For my birthday today I got some unhappy news... my hcg increased again - it is up to
32.8 (from 30.9). We will call Dr. Jolles in the morning and see what
his plan is. Bob and I both want to know what we're really dealing
with. What does the slight rise mean? What are the real risks at this
point when we've come so far? But no one really seems to have those
answers, just a treatment plan, so we'll keep praying and just do all we
can do. Chemo for Christmas doesn't sound so fun, but if it keeps me
alive, we'll be grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry! We are always praying for you!
Oh dear. We are all praying for you over here at the Ward home. What can we do to help lighten your load?
We will keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment